Accounts Payable Processor
- Lehi, UT, USA
Ancestry is the world's largest online resource for family history. We have helped pioneer the market for online family history research, taking a pursuit that was expensive and time-consuming and making it easy, affordable and accessible to anyone with an interest in their family history. The foundation of our service is an extensive collection of billions of historical records that we have digitized, indexed and put online over the past 17 years. These digital records and documents, combined with our proprietary online search technologies, tools and collaboration features, have enabled our more than two million subscribers to create over 13 billion historical records, along with millions of DNA results to make meaningful discoveries about the lives of their ancestors.
With over 1,400 employees around the world, we are known for our cutting-edge technology, phenomenal innovation, and offer a compelling and rewarding workplace where you will thrive.
We seek out passionate people to join our mission of helping people discover, preserve and share their family history. We invite you to explore and discover the many opportunities that await you at Ancestry.
This full-time, hourly position is primarily responsible for processing transactions for Ancestry and its subsidiaries and assisting with other accounts payable duties. This position requires a person who performs at a high level of accuracy and efficiency, is well organized and demonstrates ownership and initiative to accomplish goals.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Responsible for inputting invoice information into Oracle
- Review invoices and match to purchase orders while checking for appropriate documentation and approval
- Work with vendors and employees to resolve payment, account or statement discrepancies or inquiries
- Build good working relationships with vendors and employees
- Continually analyze processes for possible improvements or issues, proactively identifying and proposing solutions
- Assist with other projects and tasks as assigned
- Motivated, energetic team player who is eager to learn and contribute to the team;
- 1 to 3 years experience in accounts payable; business-to-business experience a plus;
- Self-starter who is able to act independently and fulfill responsibilities with minimal supervision;
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment and balance multiple responsibilities;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Strong customer service skills;
- Experience with Oracle EBusiness Suite Financials or other accounting system a plus;
- Ability to work with vendors, employees, etc. in a professional manner.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.