Senior Production Manager
- London, UK
Ancestry is looking for an experienced Senior Production Manager with solid multi-channel production experience to join the international creative team. Proven ability to manage agency resource with a focus on TV production is essential.
The primary focus is to oversee the production and delivery of integrated advertising campaigns across TV and digital, working with external agencies, managing campaign timelines, internal stakeholders and approval process for Ancestry’s international businesses.
Based in the London office, the Senior Production Manager will report to the Director of Creative Operations in San Francisco, and have line management responsibility for two Creative Project Managers based in Dublin. The role will manage the production relationships with external agencies in UK, Canada, Australia, Germany and Sweden.
Working in partnership with the international Creative Director, this role will support the regional marketing leads, country managers and the VP International Marketing, to ensure efficient production of integrated advertising campaigns.
Due to the project-based nature of the role and its international remit it will be essential to work closely with colleagues in multiple time zones, and there will be international travel and occasional meetings outside of normal UK working hours.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees production and delivery of marketing campaigns for the international business
- The operational day to day lead managing the production relationship with external advertising and creative agencies in key geos with particular focus on TV production
- Devises detailed timelines, managing scope, time and budgets to ensure smooth and efficient production
- Manages key internal stakeholder feedback and sign off
- Constantly reviews and assess the agency relationships to ensure efficient production and best working practice in each geo
- Manages and tracks the output of the international creative team
- Works with the senior internal marketeers to help facilitate long term campaign production planning
- Acts as a motivational and supportive manager, able to mentor, lead and develop the Creative Project Managers
- 10+ years’ experience as a production manager/TV producer/head of production in a creative production environment (must have)
- Extensive experience and knowledge of TV production techniques and production management (must have)
- Experience of managing external agency resources
- Strong commercial instinct
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to respond and satisfy changing needs throughout the creative development process
- Management and mentoring experience
- Thrive in an agile, fast-paced and collaborative work environment
- Experience of working for matrix international business a plus
- This is a new role that would suit someone proactive and hands on
- Leadership, focus and execution, teamwork, adaptability/flexibility, managing conflict, project management
Helping people discover their story is at the heart of ours. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science and technology to help people discover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com and Rootsweb.
We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
Ancestry.com Inc. is interested in you and we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce with equal opportunities for employment.
By applying for this position you will be supplying personal information to Ancestry Information Operations Company of 52/55 Sir John Rogersons Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland. Your information will also be shared with other companies within the Ancestry.com group. Your information will be used to assess your suitability for the advertised position. We also will retain the information you provide and use it to consider you for future vacancies and may contact you if such positions arise. If you want us to delete your information at any time please write to the HR team at the above address.