- Lehi, UT, USA
Ancestry is currently looking for a high motivated Salesforce Administrator to help with the ongoing initiatives within our company.
Our team primarily supports Salesforce and will give administrative insight to other tools and applications that our Member Services team uses.
- The ideal candidate will have a unique combination of qualifications listed below.
- Administrate Salesforce Platform for users in Service and Sales Cloud
- Administrate Spreadfast Social Media
- Bug fixing and supporting existing modules
- Coordinate upgrades and provide support for Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud
- Work constructively in an agile fashion with a team
- Provide insight with projects to determine best way to accomplish task at hand
- Document and teach others how to use current and new software
- Researching new software and help implement in-house
- Accountability and reliability are a must
- Willing to learn new programming languages, databases and software
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Salesforce or similar technologies
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Salesforce Certifications desired – Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer I
- Experience in the Salesforce Platform
- Single Sign-On, Data Loader, Outbound Messaging, HTTP Callouts, Reporting, Dashboards, Einstein, Configuring Email with Exchange, Lightning, Service Console App
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented programming (APEX, Java, C#)
- Experience with Source control (git, Subversion)
- Strong database experience on SQL Server, SOQL, or similar technologies
- Highly motivated, quick learner, self-starter
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- A person who is fearless and willing to learn new things
- A Self-starter
- A problem solver who can figure out why something isn’t working
- Attentive to details
- Has participated actively in an Agile work environment
- isual Force, and HTML/CSS knowledge
- Helping people discover their story is at the heart of ours. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science, and technology to help people discover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com, and Rootsweb.
- We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers. (REF)
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.