Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Lehi, UT, USA
Ancestry is looking for a talented Infrastructure Engineer to be responsible for managing and operating the infrastructure supporting on-premises and cloud environments. Additionally, to assist in resolving incidents and completing projects assigned to the IT operations team.
- Develop, plan, implement, and support solutions developed for Operations
- Manage authentication and access using Active Directory Federation Services
- Manage public and private DNS in a mixed Windows/Linux environment
- Manage Microsoft DHCP
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 4 + years of related experience
- Strong experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux platforms in large data center environments and corporate environments
- Experience managing SSL certificates using both third-party and internal Microsoft Certificate Authorities
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services including Route 53, S3, VPC, EC2, and other services
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, and Office365
- Ability to code with VBScript and PowerShell
- Experience with infrastructure and application monitoring technologies, packaged or any open source solutions
- Familiarity with the configuration and operation F5 BigIP load balancers
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V and VMWare
- Familiarity with SOX and PCI compliance
- Experience working in agile/scrum project managed environments
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means .
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.