- San Francisco, CA, USA
We are looking for a full-time front desk Receptionist extraordinaire with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, high level of integrity, and the ability to get things done quickly and effectively. The ideal Receptionist is very detailed-oriented, a people person, organized, possesses extraordinary skill in oral and written communication, as well as a walking embodiment of the Ancestry values. This person will report to the Facilities Manager and work closely with the administrative support staff, recruiting, and Human Resources. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, excellent judgment; be comfortable juggling tasks from the mundane to the more strategic and able to work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a smile and a sense of humor.
- Front-desk coverage including answering phones, greeting guests and directing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls/voicemails while providing basic information as needed.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail/deliveries/couriers. (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Prepare outgoing mail for distribution.
- Maintain security by following established procedures and controlling access by issuing guest badges.
- Manage conference room scheduling as needed.
- Assist Recruiting with greeting and escorting candidates.
- Provide general administrative support to manager as needed.
- Weekly maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipate requirements; place and expedite orders; verify receipt of items ordered; stock supplies.
- Place and set-up catering orders through vendors as needed
- Previous professional office experience desired.
- Candidate should demonstrate front office expertise and related experience with a professional appearance.
- Impeccable communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Must be customer oriented with a true desire to be of service. We are looking for someone that goes above and beyond and has more than just good customer service skills.
- Must display a high level of integrity in dealing with issues of a confidential nature.
- Ability to work under pressure in a multi-tasking environment and be self-driven.
Ancestry is a profitable, growing company with a positive, high-energy environment. Together, our dedicated teams are harnessing the power of technology and using it to simplify the way people connect with their families and their unique legacies. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. You’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers.
Ancestry is interested in you and we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce with equal opportunities for employment.
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
IND2 LI #POST