Fluent Swedish speakers needed! Join the Ancestry Member Services Team
- Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin, Co. Dublin City, Ireland
Ancestry, the global leader in family history and consumer genomics, harnesses the information found in family trees, historical records and DNA to help people gain a new level of understanding about their lives. Ancestry has more than 2.5 million paying subscribers across its core Ancestry websites and approximately 7 million DNA samples in the AncestryDNA database.
As a Customer Solutions Associate at Ancestry you will be responsible for supporting our members on their remarkable journey to discover, preserve and share the story of what led to them, assisting across a range of products that enrich our customers’ understanding of themselves, their place in history and the true meaning of family.
We believe that connecting the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
- At Ancestry you will work alongside a like-minded group of friendly, helpful and supportive teammates.
- We cultivate a lively team spirit and with less than 50 Member Services colleagues at our Dublin site, we’re able to maintain that cosy family-feel.
- We work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment, and we believe that great teamwork is necessary for us to succeed.
- Your Team Manager will support you every step of the way with bi-weekly 1-to-1s and ongoing coaching.
About the Role
- As a Customer Solutions Associate you’ll be challenged daily, solve head-scratching problems and hear fascinating stories from our members.
- We support our Members through multiple channels: Phone, E-mail, Live Chat and Social Networks.
- Ancestry Members are passionate about our products and deserve best-in-class support from us; to uphold this you will work within service level targets and hit KPI’s, constantly striving to exceed expectations.
- Their questions cover everything from starting an account to understand DNA results and website navigation.
- Problems are often rooted deeper than expected, so you will have to do some detective work and dig down to uncover the solution. You will become an Ancestry power user in order to quickly and effectively resolve complex member queries.
- Education is key to enhancing the longer term member experience, so you will help them learn about product features, solutions for family research, and much more.
- We support our customers seven days a week from 7am until 9pm, so we work on a shift basis including weekends.
While previous Contact Centre experience is a plus, what we are truly looking for is a passion for customer care and a positive attitude. We can show you the rest!
There are a few other things you’ll need to thrive at Ancestry:
- You enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced environment and like to be challenged every day
- You meet challenges with enthusiasm and positivity
- You are fairly tech savvy and love solving problems
- You are friendly and open, but able to be firm when necessary
- You have the ability to communicate solutions clearly
- You are flexible and able to work shifts
Working for Ancestry
Our award winning International HQ is located in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks. It’s a stone’s throw from the Bord Gais Energy Theatre, the 3 Arena and the iconic Samuel Beckett Bridge.
We offer our employees a great rewards package, with 25 days holiday, healthcare, dental, pension and gym reimbursement to name a few.
We also occasionally indulge in after-work wine tasting, go karting or cinema trips (thanks Sports & Social)!
You will also get a free AncestryDNA kit and full Ancestry membership to help you discover your own story.
For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers.
If you love helping people and are looking for a role that's not your average customer support, apply now to join the Ancestry family!
Ancestry Inc. is interested in you and we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce with equal opportunities for employment.
By applying for this position you will be supplying personal information to Ancestry Information Operations Company of 52-55 Sir John Rogersons Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland. Your information will also be shared with other companies within the Ancestry group. Your information will be used to assess your suitability for the advertised position. We also will retain the information you provide and use it to consider you for future vacancies and may contact you if such positions arise. If you want us to delete your information at any time please write to the HR team at the above address.
Please note: we do not require assistance from 3rd party recruitment companies at this time