Lifecycle Marketing Manager, International CRM
- Lehi, UT, USA
Ancestry is seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Manager, International to join our CRM team. Ancestry is on a mission to create an iconic brand and this role will be instrumental in making this mission come to life. We are building a team of experienced, passionate, and creative marketing experts to position Ancestry as the leader in personal genomics and family history.
We are seeking a creative and data-driven marketer to join the CRM team to support international lifecycle email and multi-channel marketing efforts for Ancestry. You will bring your experience in email, push notifications, SMS and paid advertising to support our global programs and communications—finding meaningful ways to improve the user experience to help foster better engagement, conversion and retention. Working cross-functionally with a team of strategic marketers, you will be responsible for driving measurable results through effective marketing communications. Leveraging a combination of analytics, testing, experience and gut, you will support strategic and tactical plans for rolling out new marketing initiatives to Ancestry customers in key regions around the world. The process includes research, planning, coordination, testing, design, execution and analysis of results. This position collaborates closely with internal teams across multiple offices and time zones.
What you will do
- Manage international lifecycle program execution across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Country Managers and International Marketing Managers to create market-specific lifecycle communications.
- Increase lifetime value and reduce churn by leveraging personalization and the dynamic delivery of content based upon persona, contact type, data science, geography and/or other attributes.
- Help develop creative and production briefs for international programs working with the in-house creative team and outside local agencies to develop all content and creative assets.
- Collaborate with US Lifecycle marketing team to leverage learnings from domestic testing and optimization.
- Consult with international country managers regarding communications to Ancestry’s database for campaigns offering your multi-channel CRM expertise to maximize conversion.
- Work with the Director, International CRM and across the team to support the implementation, optimization, and execution of existing and new marketing programs focused on acquiring, converting and engaging customers in their lifecycle with Ancestry.
- Work with Creative team to develop content and creative assets.
- Collaborate with international leads to ensure programs are executed globally.
- Identify and apply best practices to measure, analyze, test and suggest improvements to lifecycle marketing program performance. Partner with marketing analytics to deliver program and campaign results and further analysis.
- Share results and recommendations from programs and promotions with team and senior leadership.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience, with a track record of managing B2C email marketing campaigns and various types of customer lifecycle campaigns (new customer acquisition, loyalty/retention programs, lapsed users, etc.)
- Exceptional organizational dexterity: ability to engage key stakeholders and build consensus across multiple business groups at all levels. Must be able to organize and track priorities across 3 major markets (UK, Canada, Australia), 2 emerging markets (Sweden and Germany) and “rest of world” activities; coordinating activities with Country Managers
- Possess a unique balance of analytical skills and intuition; comfortable interpreting data, deriving actionable insights and using them to inform strategic direction, leveraging both intuition and data to drive decision making.
- Strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships and a demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate marketing messages and concepts through various mediums
- Ability to work with well under pressure while maintaining good attitude
- B.S. Degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications or with equivalent subject matter experience
Working for Ancestry
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. (REF1036N)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.