Sr. Contracts Administrator
- Lehi, UT, USA
Ancestry is seeking a Sr. Contracts Administrator to have a key role in building and operating our contracts management program. As Sr. Contracts Administrator, you will have the opportunity to put best practices in place and transform how we manage contracts at Ancestry.
What you will do:
- Take on the role of “Guru” on contract processes and systems.
- Based on prior expertise, develop best in class contracts management policies and processes required for maximum efficiency and alignment within the legal department and business.
- Drive creation of appropriate contracts management handbook / process guidelines.
- Maintain contract management system.
- Oversee and ensure compliance with policies and procedures, including approval and signature matrices.
- Assist with project management, implementation of new systems, direct system evolution and development (e.g., contract management, Oracle purchasing information, automated NDA), and integrate disparate systems across the company (ServiceNow, Oracle and DocuSign).
- Manage contracts through the entire lifecycle of an agreement (i.e., creation through termination) and provide support and communication to the business throughout the lifecycle.
- Provide training to internal customers upon request.
- Support attorneys in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Develop knowledge management and knowledge sharing systems within the team.
- Conduct legal research across a range of issues.
- Identify and address pain points and opportunities to streamline processes.
- Drive and manage cross-functional tasks with oversight from attorneys as necessary.
- Significantly contribute to or lead projects for the good of the Legal Department and business.
Who You Are:
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word.
- Able to undertake complex projects with little supervision.
- High level of independent judgment.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, and proficiency in Microsoft and Google software applications.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to manage internal customer expectations.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated with a keen eye for detail.
Helping people discover their story is at the heart of ours. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science and technology to help people discover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com, and Rootsweb.
We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.