Contract Technical Sourcer
- 153 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Ancestry is seeking a Contract Technical Sourcer to join our Global Talent Acquisition Team. This is a high touch position requiring a passion for developing sourcing strategies, searching for top talent and using critical thinking skills when assessing talent. If you enjoy deep partnerships with engineering and product teams, as well as delivering great candidate experiences this is the role for you!
- You will be a key contributor to helping us continue to attract the brightest talent for Ancestry
- You will work with a high performing team, and drive positive candidate experiences, from initial correspondence through offer acceptance
- You will work onsite, in close collaboration with the recruiting team, while providing hands-on sourcing, and building of pipeline
What you will do
- You will mentor, and motivate, a high functioning sourcing team, and support recruiters as well
- You will strategically partner with sourcers, recruiters and hiring managers to understand technical requirements of each role
- You will use recruiting analytics and metrics to make decision made on data
- Develop and cultivate strong partnerships with hiring teams and influence change throughout the process
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Find engage and activate passive candidates through the use of sourcing tools
- You have a proven track record of collaborating with engineering and business leaders.
- Naturally curious, obsessive about finding great talent and delivering great candidate experiences.
- You use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent.
- You are articulate and very comfortable pitching opportunities to Engineers, Data Scientist, and Product Managers
- You have extensive experience sourcing, interviewing, negotiation offers and closing top candidates
- You have a minimum of 5 years of technical sourcing
- You must have experience applying analytics and metrics to implement improvements for talent acquisition
- Helping people discover their story is at the heart of ours. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science, and technology to help people discover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com, and Rootsweb.
- We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers. (REF)
- Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.