Senior Manager - Growth Marketing Analytics
- Lehi, UT, USA
Join a team that’s passionate about testing and optimizing our onsite experiences. You will manage a team that provides strategic analytical support while collaborating with teams from our Onsite Experience & Optimization, Marketing, Finance and Product teams. You will be responsible for leading statistical design, analysis, and reporting aimed at the continued improvement of Ancestry.com’s onsite experience, with a focus on partnership for making data-driven decisions that drive improved conversion.
As a core member of critical marketing initiatives, you will ensure we address business opportunities appropriately with actionable insights. To succeed in this role, you’ll need a thorough understanding of offline and online marketing metrics, a customer centric mindset, and a desire to solve problems with a data-first approach.
What you will do
- Drive improvements to the Onsite Experience & Optimization experience and business by analyzing data, conducting tests, evaluating results and sharing insights with broader teams.
- Core member of the conversion optimization team, providing reports, analysis, and insights for AB & multivariate testing, as well as new Onsite Experience & Optimization initiatives.
- Collaborate on strategic direction and promote the testing analytics team’s work across the organization
- Create performance dashboards to help the Onsite Experience & Optimization team understand usage and satisfaction of the site. Synthesize trends and learning to identify areas for improvement.
- Support the Onsite Experience & Optimization team in developing analytical models and key performance metrics to quantify results of Onsite Experience & Optimization initiatives.
- Ad hoc analysis to promote understanding of site behavior (eg. pathing & fallout analysis, data mining, surveys, etc.); make actionable recommendations.
- Proactively find insights, improve reporting methods, processes, and tools, troubleshoot issues.
- Experienced with A/B testing and optimization
- Data storyteller – proven experience building and teaching a structured approach for communicating data insights, that involves a combination of: data, visuals, and narrative.
- Strong knowledge of analytics and marketing industry, vendors, best practices, etc.
- 5+ years experience in consumer web analytics (supporting Testing & Optimization, marketing, etc.) superior quantitative ability
- Expertise in web analytics (SiteCatalyst, Discover, and Adobe Target preferred)
- Highly skilled with Data integration, SQL, R, and statistics.
Working for Ancestry
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. (REF1036N)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.