CRM Copywriter -Contract to Hire
- Lehi, UT, USA
We’re looking for a writer to collaborate with Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Marketing team partners to create fresh, compelling copy across a wide variety of projects, including email campaigns, website copy, and more.
You’ll work across teams and disciplines to deeply understand our customers and partner with marketing and CRM teams to develop messages to reach those customers. You’ll also take complex information and concepts and distill them into engaging user experiences that are easily understood by our target audiences and inspire them to engage with our brand.
As a copywriter, you’ll take responsibility for the quality of all writing assigned, ensuring that it stays on brand, follows voice standards, and performs to achieve the metrics required by the project, all following digital best practices and achieving creative excellence.
Overall, you’re inquisitive, collaborative, conceptual, and of course, an amazing writer. And you’ll be a valued partner on a dynamic team.
- Implement marketing strategy and objectives with creative solutions that are both compelling and drive response
- Partner with key team members to develop the tone and communication strategy for CRM and lifecycle marketing initiatives
- Gain a deep understanding of the motivations and behaviors of our target audiences to increase the relevance and effectiveness of your ideas
- Expertly present and diplomatically defend your work and area of expertise, while maintaining and building positive relationships with internal and external partners
- Be able to take direction, go beyond what is asked and constantly challenge yourself
- Thrive in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Please do not apply for this position if you are not capable of working in-house
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of professional copywriting experience for web, digital
- A solid portfolio proving a variety of work
- Excellent writing, editing, and conceptual skills demonstrating an ability to be very clear and concise
- Strong interpersonal communication, organization, and time-management skills
- The flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
- Demonstrated experience with testing and conversion-related creative and direct-response marketing a plus
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means .
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.
Ancestry is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related thereto), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, age (40 and older), mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis that is prohibited by applicable law. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations to applicants or employees with qualifying disabilities who request them and who otherwise meet the requirements of applicable law. If you would like to request an accommodation during the application process, please contact our Director of Recruiting.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.