Senior HR Business Partner
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Ancestry is currently seeking a Senior HR Business Partner to participate in the development of the organization’s plans, programs and strategies of the business, particularly from the perspectives of organizational capability, performance, leadership, and policy development. This position requires versatility and being comfortable with operating across both tactical and strategic spaces.
The Senior HR Business Partner role is an integral part of the People and Places team and will play an active role in support of both short and long-term business objectives with the overall goal of retaining, engaging and developing the best talent for the organization. This individual must possess the ability to quickly grasp business objectives and strategies of multiple teams in multiple sites and partner with others on the people team to support the achievement of those objectives.
What You Will Do
- Act as effective, trusted and credible advisor on people, organizational and business initiatives to support key stakeholders in efforts to improve organizational capability, drive culture change, and define organizational needs
- Implement policies and processes that are flexible, consistent and balanced between the efficiencies of standardization and focus on meeting unique business or geographic needs and reflective of Ancestry’s values
- Provide coaching to managers and employees in a high growth environment to support leadership development, business decision-making, and problem solving
- Continuously look for opportunities to streamline, collect and utilize data to influence business outcomes
- Understand the business strategy and potential obstacles to success and recognize marketplace trends that impact the business. Translate these challenges into initiatives that align with the business strategy and fuel high performance
- Responsible for driving performance management and leadership development initiatives in partnership with Talent Development team to assist in reducing turnover and managing a high performing workforce
- Influence and coach client groups to continually raise the bar for hiring and developing
Who You Are
- 5+ years proven HR experience (preferably in High Tech industry)
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or related area required
- Strong business acumen, consulting, analysis, communication, presentation, negotiation, conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Superior relationship building skills that serve to consistently deliver results with integrity
- SPHR preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.