Product Manager, Cybersecurity
- Lehi, UT, USA
As a Product Manager on our Security team, you will identify and drive product innovation and improvements through strong influence of various stakeholders throughout our development teams to drive impactful change.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and deliver products roadmaps for the customer’s journey through identity verification and authentication, setting its strategy, and driving towards improvements
- Author product stories, tasks and acceptance criteria for scrum teams; own the backlog
- Partner with other product managers and engineers to understand the content systems needs and identify the appropriate deliverables and SLAs for those services in Ancestry
- Communicate status to PM partners and product leadership
- Communicate on progress of key metrics
- Be the voice of customer trust
Who You Are:
- Bring a minimum of 4+ years of product management experience with cybersecurity or related privacy or technical fields focused on solving complex solutions for scalability and efficiency
- Background in and understanding of security standards, rules and regulations with some applied experience
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally computer science, mathematics, or similar discipline. Alternatively, equivalent experience in software development is also acceptable.
- Smart, creative, driven and able to deliver results quickly in an autonomous environment
- Self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with individuals at all levels and across functions
- Passionate about family history a plus
- Effective communications skills (written and oral), presentation techniques, meeting mechanics, and team building skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.