- Lehi, UT, USA
Ancestry is currently looking for a Workfront Administrator to join our team and assist in its rapid growth. This exciting role will work closely with our Marketing, Creative, Product and Engineering teams. This individual will be responsible for the implementation, training, and adoption of the Workfront platform. This role reports to our Director of Global Program Management at our office in Lehi, Utah.
What You Will Do:
- Build process and workflows to manage the intake of global marketing projects utilizing the Workfront platform
- Work with external stakeholders to ascertain and communicate the priority of work items for production, creative and engineering teams
- Responsible for training teams and new hires on Workfront as well as follow-up on training and ongoing communication of changes
- Liaison between Ancestry and Workfront. Ensure that we are a strong voice in their updates and improvements
- Train and develop the other administrators to help create reports and deal with day to day issues
- Subject Matter Expert and responsible for continuing to develop the Workfront program across Marketing and other organizations
Who You Are:
- Minimum of five years’ program/project management experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ technical experience with the Workfront platform. A background in Workfront and project management is a must.
- Proficient in the Workfront Project Management platform including: detailed complex report writing and API writing/systems integration
- Proficient Project management skills – planning, organization, initiative, accountability, detail oriented and creative thinking around problem-solving
- Ability to adapt to a fluid and rapidly changing and demanding environment
- Ability to quickly dive into project requests and retract details
- Strong written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Team player comfortable with interacting with different functional areas across an organization
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means .
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.