Associate E-Commerce Manager, Amazon
- Lehi, UT, USA
Ancestry is looking for an experienced digital marketer to join the team as the Associate E-Commerce Manager for Amazon. You should have experience working across multiple teams, comfortable working with data to derive actionable insights, is analytical and proactive.
You’ll be responsible for developing, executing, optimizing and measuring the marketing and operational plan for Ancestry on Amazon. You’ll own the day-to-day management and reporting of multiple high-impact areas of the business including display marketing, search ad campaign and inventory management, under the guidance of the Head of Strategic Partnerships manager.
This is a perfect opportunity for you to gain experience strategizing, managing and implementing mid-to-large sized US and Global campaigns for e-commerce focused efforts. You’ll also learn about buying and inventory management.
This position is available in our Lehi, UT office.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Support and implement the overall strategy for growing Ancestry sales on Amazon.
- Own the day-to-day relationship and communication with Amazon.
- Drive the expansion into and optimization of international Amazon sales.
- Provide constant analysis of customer data and how Ancestry can better meet the needs of customers purchasing our products on Amazon.
- Oversee product page optimization to maximize product exposure, maintain top organic search rankings and increase conversion rates.
- Optimization of all Amazon account and backend settings.
- Conduct keyword researches to identify key terms and improve conversion rates.
- Monitor and respond to competitive activity.
- Build out and optimize Amazon sponsored ads.
- Monitor customer feedback and garner top-notch ratings.
- Provide weekly sales and analytics reporting.
- Coordinate with supply chain teams to improve business logistics.
- Collaborate with other Marketing teams to create compelling campaigns.
- Liaise with the broader Marketing, Operations, and Product teams to support company initiatives via the Amazon channel
- 3+ years’ experience executing and optimizing direct response SEM campaigns with a proven ability to increase ROI
- Experience with large dataset analysis and campaign reporting
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills, with an advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Be self-motivated, able to execute on new ideas and see projects through start to finish, all with a meticulous attention to detail
- Hard-working and eager to learn and expand knowledge of online direct marketing
- BA/BS in a quantitative field preferred, with experience in web analytic tools such as Google Analytics and Omniture a plus.
Working for Ancestry.com
Ancestry.com is a profitable, growing company with a positive, high-energy environment. Together, our dedicated teams are harnessing the power of technology and using it to simplify the way people connect with their families and their unique legacies. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. You’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
Ancestry.com is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry.com via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry.com. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
ll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.