IAM AWS Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Ancestry’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is looking for a talented mid to senior level AWS Engineer to drive the governance and operations of AWS IAM in both corporate and customer facing environments. Qualified candidates will have experience developing AWS IAM policies, implementing best practices, automating processes and troubleshooting issues.
Additional responsibilities of the IAM team include development of enterprise identity and access solutions based on SailPoint IdentityIQ, Active Directory governance, and Privileged Access Management (PAM). The ideal candidate will bring the skillset and experience to own and drive the success of AWS IAM and contribute to the success of the overall team’s responsibilities.
- Create and manage AWS IAM policies, roles, identity federation, etc.
- Implement governance processes and best practices for AWS IAM
- Automate IAM processes
- Support security policies, standards, and processes based on Ancestry business requirements.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an AWS engineering or Identity and Access Management roles, with 5+ years experience in general IT roles.
- Have knowledge of AWS best practices and processes.
- Java and Python Development skills are desirable
- Experience with Active Directory, Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Excellent oral/written presentation skills with ability to communicate effectively with leadership and project stakeholders.
- Familiarity with SOX, PCI, and GDPR regulatory compliance policies.
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means .
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.