- London, UK
Ancestry is the global leader in family history and consumer genomics, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science, and technology to develop new experiences to help everyone, everywhere discover the story of what led to them. Ancestry offers a suite of family history products and services including AncestryDNA, Archives, ProGenealogists, Newspapers.com and Fold3. We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission- to help every person discover, preserve and share the story of what led to them.
Ancestry has more than 1,400 employees in locations across the globe. Headquartered in Utah, Ancestry has offices in San Francisco, Dublin, London, Sydney, and Munich.
Ancestry.com UK Limited is seeking a Campaign Manager to join the Brand Experience team in our Marketing team in a brand new role. The position will report to the Senior Manager of Brand Experience, based in Covent Garden, London.
The Brand Experience team are responsible for managing the UK/IE brand calendar and leading the execution of integrated marketing campaigns and business initiatives. The team are the central ‘hub’ that brings the different channels together, pulling the individual elements into a central & effective plan to drive high impact business performance.
The ideal candidate will be a marketing professional with experience of managing and executing innovative and effective marketing campaigns across channels & reporting on the performance against the set KPIs. Excellent communication skills (both internal and external), channel experience, [RJ1] planning, project management and influencing skills are essential.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Developing & executing the UK/IE brand calendar to hit business objectives
- Liaising with the wider UK/IE and International marketing team to bring together specific expertise & channel plans into integrated campaigns
- Creating & briefing the media & creative agencies as well as t Campaign Mhe internal teams
- Working with creative (internal and agencies) to ensure we are executing effectively and meeting requirements from all channels
- Working with production to execute campaigns correctly and effectively
- Analysing and evaluating activity to inform future campaigns and enable continuous improvement
- 5 years+ general and/or integrated marketing experience
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- All-round marketing skills - a broad understanding of the full marketing mix
- Attention to detail and eye for small errors
- Good project management, and the ability to handle concurrent projects
- Strong campaign KPI setting and measurement
- Self-motivated and be able to work under their own initiative
Helping people discover their story is at the heart of ours. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science and technology to help people discover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com and Rootsweb.
We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
Ancestry.com Inc. is interested in you and we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce with equal opportunities for employment.
By applying for this position you will be supplying personal information to Ancestry Information Operations Company of 52/55 Sir John Rogersons Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland. Your information will also be shared with other companies within the Ancestry.com group. Your information will be used to assess your suitability for the advertised position. We also will retain the information you provide and use it to consider you for future vacancies and may contact you if such positions arise. If you want us to delete your information at any time please write to the HR team at the above address.