Talent Acquistion Coordinator
- San Francisco, CA, USA
What you will do:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Coordinator to be an integral part Ancestry's Human Resources Team! If you’ve been thinking about exploring a career in human resources, this is an opportunity for you to learn the ins and outs of talent acquisition and the recruiting cycle and move up the ranks in our talent acquisition team. You will be involved in many aspects of our hiring process, from reaching out to potential candidates, to partnering with recruiters, working with hiring managers, and scheduling interviews. You will also have an opportunity to participate in HR related projects such as process improvement, systems implementation and enhancing candidate experience.
- Support three to five recruiters with day to day scheduling, candidate process and communication
- Schedule phone, video, and in-person interviews with candidates
- Participate in creating a great candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Book candidate travel arrangements (flights, hotels)
- Work directly with recruiters on hiring needs and have insight into strategy
- Participate in HR projects
- Provide general administrative help as needed.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is highly organized with a strong ability to prioritize, and is able to be flexible and provide support wherever is needed. You will ensure an explementary customer service experience to the HR team and candidates. You’ll be the face of Ancestry--we are big on candidate experience! You must also be interested in improving processes and systems—two words: tech savvy!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite
- Experience with applicant tracking systems is a big plus
Helping people discover their story is at the heart of ours. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science and technology to help people discover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com, and Rootsweb.
We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers.