Marketing Manager, Global Affiliate and Performance Partnerships
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Do you love driving new customer acquisition through partnerships and affiliate relationships? The Manager of Global Affiliate and Performance Partnerships will be responsible for helping our team oversee and expand a rapidly growing portfolio of affiliate, content, integration, and strategic brand-to-brand partnerships across several international markets. As a successful candidate you will need to excel at developing new partnerships as well as proactively manage and optimize existing partnerships to help the team deliver on high-growth business objectives.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Monitor affiliate and partner activity across US and international markets, regularly delivering your analysis to the team and making data-driven decisions to ensure key KPIs are achieved
- Responsible for assisting with budgeting and reporting, including weekly pacing and monthly forecasts
- Manage relationships with existing external partners, and optimize existing partnerships to drive incremental performance
- Identify and recruit new key partners in US and international markets, and develop an execution strategy to capitalize on these opportunities
- Collaborate cross-functionally to successfully develop and execute on new partnership opportunities that drive new customer acquisition
- Work with external vendors and agencies to manage channel resources and deliver on the goals of the business
- Must be proactive, highly-organized, and capable of balancing multiple people and performing multiple priorities simultaneously and successfully
- Prior experience managing large affiliate programs, on the agency or brand side(s)
- Strong knowledge of performance-based partnerships and direct response marketing
- Advanced familiarity with digital marketing analytics and reporting tools, including the major affiliate platforms and Tableau
- Ability to distill information from weekly reporting into an action plan
- Experience working cross-functionally across multiple teams simultaneously, including agency, creative, digital marketing, finance, and legal
- Comfortable presenting to both key internal stakeholders and external partners, with a strong talent to negotiate and persuade
- Willingness to work on a fun, fast-paced team focused on delivering strong growth for the business and you professionally
- Advanced expertise in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc.) and Powerpoint
- BA/BS Degree with 4+ years of work experience
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. (REF1036N)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.