Documentation Preservation Specialist (4:00 PM to 12:00 AM Full-Time)
- Lehi, UT, USA
Ancestry is seeking a Documentation Preservation Specialist to join our 4:00 pm to 12:00 am shift. This position is compensated at $10.25 per hour.
What you will do....
- You will capture digital images of documents
- You will preform quality audits on each roll that you scan
- You will report your progress
- You will do some data entry
- You will troubleshoot basic hardware, software, and image quality
- You will preform basic image enhancements
What you have...
- You have an eye for details
- You have basic problem solving skills
- You are a great team player
- You have photography experience
- You have experience with archives or a history background
This opportunity requires the individual to work within the normal business hours of the office and, as such, is not a work-from-home opportunity.
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.