Oracle E-Business Suite Developer
- Lehi, UT, USA
Ancestry is looking for an Oracle E-Business Suite Developer to join our Financial Systems Team. The Financial Services Team is a dynamic team that enhances and extends business processes by utilizing Oracle tools and technologies. As an Oracle E-Business Suite Developer you will be responsible for developing reports and interfaces to and within an Oracle E-Business Suite R12 environment and participate on project teams implementing new Oracle interfaces, features, and functionalities.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and maintain custom database objects including stored PL/SQL procedures, triggers and packages.
- Provide guidance and troubleshoot development related issues to ensure efficient information and process flow
- Optimize and performance tune PL/SQL queries
- Develop operational reports using Oracle tools such as TOAD and APEX
- Develop functional and technical requirements and design documentation
- Develop testing scenarios in required testing environment and procedures
- Translate end-user requirements and specifications into efficient executable programs
- Support, reconcile, and maintain the Oracle production environment as needed
- BA in Computer Science or a related field required
- 3-5 years experience as an Oracle E-Business Suite developer
- Advanced SQL, PL/SQL and business process analytic skills
- Experience XML, JSON
- Experience developing and maintaining interfaces between Oracle E-Business Suite modules and third party applications
- Ability to retrieve sources of information from the different tables and views in the Oracle E-Business Suite Financials environment
- Solid understanding of Oracle configurations, setups for Oracle Financial or Fulfillment Applications, and Self-Service Applications
- Experience in implementing or customizing Oracle modules: AR, AP, OM, GL, FA, PO, PA, INV, CE, and iProcurement
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Ability to construct complex queries with consideration to system performance & maximum efficiency
- Knowledge and experience applying validation techniques to ensure data integrity
- Accounting experience preferred
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means .
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.