Customer Solutions Associate - Test Kitchen
- Lehi, UT, USA
As a Test Kitchen Customer Solutions Associate at Ancestry you will help Member Services “test” delivery methods, services initiatives, sales considerations, marketing ideas, new KPIs, and any other “tests” yet to be determined. In Member Services, we often wonder the impact that a new approach or initiative would have on the customer, on efficiencies, revenue, etc., and in order to understand the impact, we need to test it.
You will be responsible for supporting our members through all channels including, phones, email, live agent chat, and social media. You will also support Ancestry’s customers with a special focus based on current test initiatives, and these initiatives will change on a regular basis.
Hours of Operations: Monday-Friday 7AM-7 PM (Schedule will be somewhere in those hours)
- Support customers with their needs through inbound calls, email, and Social Media (Facebook and Twitter). Consistently builds and maintains a positive relationship with every customer, ensuring the customer’s issue is resolved on every interaction
- Correctly identifies, verifies and interprets customer account information
- Clearly, concisely and accurately documents customer interactions
- Can explain and/or write complex or technical concepts using simple language; varies content, style, and form to suit the subject, the purpose, and the needs of diverse audiences
- Composes clear, direct, concise, and complete verbal and written communications
- Demonstrates dependability by following instructions, policies, and procedures; exceeds productivity standards, meets deadlines, and adheres to work schedules
- Possesses the aptitude to quickly acquire knowledge and apply it
- Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems
- Actively solicits feedback to improve performance; seeks and acquires new competencies, work methods, ideas, and information that will improve own efficiency and effectiveness on the job
- Works with customers to find optimal solutions to inquiries and coordinates with the team manager to provide feedback based on customer interactions.
- Proactively introduces products or services (this is not a sales role, but some of the test initiatives may include proactively offering products)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Accurately type 30+ words per minute
- Social media and email experience preferred
- Proficiency navigating the Internet and use of a Windows-based PC
- German Language skills a plus
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission – to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page: www.workforancestry.com.