- Lehi, UT, USA
We’re hiring a Marketing Coordinator to join our amazingly talented CRM team. Marketers who want to launch a career with a growing company, on a team that strives for constant success and career development, who is incredibly organized and self-motivated, and has a strong problem-solving and analytical skills will excel in this role. A team attitude, a good sense of humor, and an ability to learn and execute quickly are a must. You will assist the team in the management and optimization of our CRM marketing campaigns across triggered, transactional and seasonal campaigns across email, mobile and onsite channels. You will give input on the overall strategy as well as work with internal stakeholders to ensure successful execution of these marketing campaigns. As our business continues to grow, you’ll be excited to grow with it and take on new responsibilities.
- Support marketing managers in scaling CRM initiatives through assisting with campaign and triggered lifecycle messaging creation and deployment.
- Work closely with marketing campaign director to develop CRM strategy and testing priorities.
- Assist marketing managers in filling out process briefs, request forms documenting business rules and messaging performance.
- Liaise with marketing production team around issues and opportunities with campaigns.
- Capture and monitor all post campaign activities to measure engagement and effectiveness.
- Assist marketing manager with reporting and analysis and provide recommendations for improving triggered programs and campaigns.
- Leverage data to understand our consumers in our database and to inform our continual evolution of our messaging to consumers.
- Responsible for working with CRM analytics in reporting on CRM performance and upcoming launches on a weekly basis.
- Gather technical and strategic needs from Marketing Technology and Marketing Production supporting the CRM Manager.
- This person will play a pivotal role in ensuring that all messaging going to the customer is aligned with brand messaging.
This role may be for you if:
- You are interested in beginning a career in marketing, CRM or project management
- You have proven effective at project management and have strong organizational skills
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator who displays attention to detail
- Very thorough / detail-oriented
- Able to manage multiple projects at once
- Proficient in Excel
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Excited to work and learn in a fast-paced environment with constant change
Working for Ancestry
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. (REF858Q)