Genealogical Researcher- Southern
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Ancestry is looking for a Genealogical Researcher to join our ProGenealogist Southern Team. The ProGenealogist team does client research in the Southern United states area. They work to bring the best research available to our clients. As a Genealogical Researcher on the Southern team you will be driving industry standards and mentoring others on your team. You will ensure that our clients receive the highest quality research available.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct client facing genealogical research
- Set industry standards around professional Southern and Southern Colonial research
- Share research best practices with team members and community
- Complete research logs and research reports
- Ensure client satisfaction
Who You Are:
- 10+ Professional research experience preferably with clients
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in English, Family History, History or related field
- Professionally accredited (AG or CG) preferred
- Experience with teaching others professional research
- Experience leading others in best practices
Ancestry is a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission: to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what lead to them. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, and we use this powerful combination of information, science and technology to help people uncover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com, and Rootsweb.
Along with the chance to change lives and work with a fantastic group of people, we also offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits you can visit: https://www.ancestrybenefits.com/greatplacetowork.