- Lehi, UT, USA
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
Ancestry is seeking a Legal Assistant to have a key role in building and operating our contracts management program. As Legal Assistant, you will have the opportunity to identify best practices and transform how we manage contracts at Ancestry.
What you will do:
- Utilize contract management software (ServiceNow).
- Manage and maintain contract database and records, including renewals, amendments and legal correspondence.
- Data entry and upload of contracts.
- Provide general assistance to attorney staff.
Who You Are:
- Commercial law background of any sort helpful.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task over various projects in a timely manner
- High level of independent judgment.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, and proficiency in Microsoft and Google software applications.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to manage internal customer expectations.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated with a keen eye for detail.
Helping people discover their story is at the heart of ours. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science and technology to help people discover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com, and Rootsweb.