Oracle E-Business Suite Value Chain Analyst
- Lehi, UT, USA
Ancestry is looking for an Oracle E-Business Suite Value Chain Analyst to support the Oracle Applications R12 Value Chain Process, specifically the Order to Fulfilment functions for our DNA product. You will develop queries using SQL and be a part of defining business requirements to integrate or implement new modules, features, business processes, and integrations.
- Support the Oracle Applications R12 Value Chain modules
- Order Management, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, and Cost Management
- Support, diagnose, and maintain the Oracle production environment
- Develop and maintain SQL queries for flexible end-user reporting and analysis
- Participate on project teams implementing new Oracle Application features or integrations with 3rd parties
- Collaborate with other teams to understand and develop business requirements
- Develop testing scenarios for the required testing procedures and environment
- Perform QA and testing
- Experience with writing SQL queries required
- Experience integrating systems with E-Business Suite and understanding standard interfaces
- 2+ years of experience as an Oracle Analyst
- Strong knowledge of Order Management, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, and Cost Management
- Working knowledge of accounting principles, systems and processes
- Must know where to retrieve sources of information from the different tables and views
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or a related field required
Helping people discover their story is at the heart of ours. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science and technology to help people discover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com, and Rootsweb.
We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers.
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.