Sales Setter - Ancestry ProGenealogist Team (Contractor)
- Lehi, UT, USA
Full-time Hourly, Contractor Sales oriented position. Provides support for the sales staff at AncestryProGenealogists office in Salt Lake City. The hours for this position will be between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Compensation: $14 an hr.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Providing follow up calls to online leads.
- Answering incoming calls and preparing them to speak with the sales staff.
- Directing callers to appropriate internal Ancestry resources.
- Setting up future appointments for the sales staff.
- Demonstrate phone and customer service skills.
- Be willing to learn about AncestryProGenealogists’ products and recommend solutions that meet customer needs.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills, both on the phone and with in-person visitors.
- Have advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with an ability/willingness to learn new software such as Salesforce, Box, and Smartsheets.
- Have a customer-oriented focus with a true desire to be of service. Take pride in ensuring that our customers have an excellent experience.
- Be open-minded and innovative with ability to be flexible. Self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Demonstrate absolute discretion, and an ability to maintain all company, departmental and other proprietary and sensitive information as confidential.
- Exhibit high energy and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and drive, sound judgment.
- Work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a smile and a sense of humor.
- Be willing to work overtime on occasion.
- Supports and enhances ProGenealogists’ vision and values.
Core Skills: Customer Service, Consistency, Reliability, Attention to Detail.
Responsibilities: Website Lead Follow Up, Maintain Internal Databases (leads, customers, employees), Assist with appointments for sales staff Functions.
Measures: Average Number of Phone Calls Answered Per Day, Sales Close Rate (% of callers that result in new sales), Customer Feedback.
Working for Ancestry
Ancestry is a profitable, growing company with a positive, high-energy environment. Together, our dedicated teams are harnessing the power of technology and using it to simplify the way people connect with their families and their unique legacies. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. You’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
Ancestry is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related thereto), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, age (40 and older), mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis that is prohibited by applicable law. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations to applicants or employees with qualifying disabilities who request them and who otherwise meet the requirements of applicable law. If you would like to request an accommodation during the application process, please contact our Director of Recruiting.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.