Java Services Software Engineer
- Lehi, UT, USA
Develop API in microservices requiring high availability, concurrency, multi-tenancy, high scalability for large global user base and integrate with back-end web services, using server-side Java technologies and open-source frameworks including Spring. Develop secure applications using SSL, OAuth 2.0, RESTAPI and SOAP. Use Docker and Kubernates for packaging and deployment. Support cloud computing platforms including Amazon Web Services. Ensure feature quality through unit, integration, functional, performance and regression testing with a focus on automation. Responsible for troubleshooting and production fixes. Participate in code reviews. Work in a highly-collaborative Agile environment.
Minimum Requirements: Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 1 year of experience in the job offered or in a software engineer-related occupation.
Position requires at least 1 year of experience in each of the following skills:
1) Utilize knowledge of testing platform automation tools such as Quality Center, QTP and load runner to design, develop, and test process models and applications;
3) Utilize knowledge of Java, C#, .Net, HTML, CSS, Python, MS-Access, MySQL, and Oracle to build secure, scalable, and highly available platforms in mobile gateways;
4) Utilize knowledge of operational tools such as AD, SCCM, SCOM, and Anti-virus to manage deployment and security of devices and applications;
5) Utilize knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps to test high quality software for continuous integration, automation, and code metrics;
6) Utilize knowledge of software development models such as Waterfall, Spiral, Incremental, SDLC, and Agile to work in environments requiring rapid software development methods.
TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate job code JS013 on resume. Proof of authorization to work in U.S. is required if hired. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully supports affirmative action practices.