Senior Software Developer
- Lehi, UT, USA
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, or related field and 7 years of experience in the job offered or in a software engineer/programmer analyst-related occupation.
Position requires at least 7 years of experience in the following skills:
1) Utilize knowledge of Java to architect and write scalable, performant REST APIs;
2) Utilize knowledge of HTML and CSS to create customer facing pages that comply with UI designs and are fast and efficient in interacting with customers;
3) Utilize knowledge of Spring boot, JPA/Hibernate and related technologies to develop RESTful web services;
4) Write performance intensive SQL queries to interact with MySQL database;
5) Utilize knowledge of designing schema to persist data efficiently in the database and retrieve it faster for better performance
6) Utilize knowledge of Java and JUnit test frameworks to create back end test automation to validate ongoing code changes and refactoring; and
7) Utilize knowledge of Groovy to change or enhance Jenkins build scripts in order to continuously enhance our continuous build process.
TO APPLY: Please email email@example.com and indicate job code JS012 on resume. Proof of authorization to work in U.S. is required if hired. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully supports affirmative action practices.