Customer Trust Specialist - English/German
- Dublin, Ireland
Ancestry is looking for a German speaking Trust Specialist to join our International Member Services Team in Dublin. At Ancestry, people are at the center of our business. We are a tech company with a human mission- to empower journeys of personal discovery to enrich lives. We combine the world’s largest collection of historical records along with Family Trees and cutting edge AncestryDna testing to help our customers unlock new understanding and make meaningful family connections. We want you to come join us on this mission!
Who are Member Services and the Trust Team?
Ancestry’s Member Services team focuses on delivering exceptional customer service to our members. As our members go through their journeys of personal discovery, the Trust Team are there to liaise with legal, finance and PR. The Trust Team ensures that even the trickiest of queries, concerns and back-office processes are handled with ease and care and with 100% respect to our member’s data and privacy.
What will you be doing?
- You will take ownership of specialized customer queries such as account ownership transitions and invoice requests.
- Support the CSA with service error reporting.
- Handle queries in relation to GDPR, including subject access requests.
- You will process refunds and replacement orders.
- Work with the team managers to maintain quality assurance by assisting with phone and email evaluations.
- Actively promote and drive new ways to improve the member experience and ensure we deliver World Class Customer Service.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in a customer service environment.
- Fluent German and English ability. Native or C2 level required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of working with administrative processes
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Oracle a plus
Life at Ancestry
Based in our International HQ in Dublin, Member Services is a constantly changing environment and we have formed strong and supportive teams for you to fit into!
We offer competitive salaries and an amazing benefits package which includes health insurance and dental cover. Here are some things you can look forward to when joining Ancestry Member Services:
- A world-wide subscription that gives you access to the world’s largest online collection of historical records
- AncestryDNA Kit
- Learn from our expert genealogy team in twice a year consultation session with ProGenealogist
- Further Education Reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning for every staff member
- Development Frameworks which create opportunities to gain insights and collaborate with other departments in our International HQ
- Coaching and development support from your manager and team-mates
If you love helping people and are looking for a role in a fun and inclusive customer service environment, apply now to join the Ancestry family!
Ancestry Inc. is interested in you and we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce with equal opportunities for employment.
By applying for this position you will be supplying personal information to Ancestry Information Operations Company of 52-55 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland. Your information will also be shared with other companies within the Ancestry group. Your information will be used to assess your suitability for the advertised position. We also will retain the information you provide and use it to consider you for future vacancies and may contact you if such positions arise. If you want us to delete your information at any time please write to the HR team at the above address.