Senior Manager, Performance Marketing
- London, UK
Ancestry is the global leader in family history and consumer genomics, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science, and technology to develop new experiences to help everyone, everywhere discover the story of what led to them. Ancestry offers a suite of family history products and services including AncestryDNA, Archives, ProGenealogists, Newspapers.com and Fold3. We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission- to help every person discover, preserve and share the story of what led to them.
Ancestry has more than 1,600 employees in locations across the globe. Headquartered in Utah, Ancestry has offices in San Francisco, Dublin, London, Sydney, and Munich.
Ancestry is looking for a talented Performance Marketer to join its cutting-edge growth marketing team. We’re looking for a strategic marketer to develop and grow the performance marketing programs in our largest international market. As the UK and Ireland performance marketing expert, you will manage the strategy and execution of Paid Search and Display programs in both markets, working closely with agency and internal partners to deliver against business goals.
What you will do:
- Manage performance across multiple search engines, paid social/display platforms
- Drive ongoing testing and optimizing to improve performance and capitalize on new opportunities
- Provide regular reporting on program performance against KPI goals and other initiatives
- Partner with US-based global Performance team to develop global strategies, share best practices, and manage global vendor and platform relationships
- Work with the wider UK/IE marketing team to align & scale Performance Marketing activity & tests to larger marketing initiatives
- As an innovator, you would educate yourself and the extended team on the latest industry best practices as well as trends in the competitive & local landscape
- Manage budget and forecasting for your programs
- Work closely with the broader marketing team to implement full-funnel user acquisition strategies, optimize bidding strategy, and drive creative and content optimization to improve local channel performance
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience managing Paid Search and Paid Social programs in an ecommerce or B2C subscription environment
- Working knowledge of paid search management platforms: Adwords, SA360, Marin, etc.
- Track record of applying strategic thinking to marketing campaigns with proven ability to achieve KPIs
- Experience managing and directing external agencies and contractors
- Strong communicator with proven experience developing strategic program plans and partnering on cross-functional marketing initiatives
- Hyper-analytical, passionate about testing, and able to turn data into effective stories and presentations
- A self-starter who is results-driven, focused and analytical
- A problem-solver at heart, finding innovative ways to drive growth
- Bachelor’s degree
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. (REF1036N)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.