- Lehi, UT, USA
When you join Ancestry, you join our family tree. Backed by history, science, and technology, we’re creating a new world of connection, innovation, and understanding. Whether it’s reuniting long-lost relatives through DNA or unearthing new family stories from historical records, Ancestry empowers life-changing experiences. With over 10 billion digitized historical records, 100 million family trees, and 14 million DNA kits sold, Ancestry is bringing the power of personal discovery to people around the world.
Ancestry seeks a Recruiter to join our Global Talent Acquisition team in Lehi, UT. The Talent Acquisition team is a high performing group who brings in top talent in a variety of departments across the organization. As a recruiter on this team, you will work with many different types of organizations. This recruiting position will provide the best individual, an opportunity to stretch their recruiting and sourcing skills. As a Recruiter on the Talent Acquisition team, you will be able to connect with professional individuals in a myriad of specialties. We are a team full of individuals who are passionate about bringing in the top talent to drive Ancestry’s mission forward.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with hiring managers and key stakeholders to understand hiring needs and business goals
- Identify top talent by engaging passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Provide recommendations to improve our process as well as provide detailed, up-to-date information about local markets
- Build strong pipelines to source and connect with potential candidates
- Build competitive research, networking and direct sourcing
- Track metrics for all recruiting activities
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years minimum recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field i.e. Communications, Human Resources, or Psychology
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with candidates and business leaders
- You have a flexible and collaborative approach to working both within the Recruiting team as well as with the wider business
- Experience working on different projects at the same time
- Naturally curious, obsessive about finding great talent and delivering great candidate experiences
- Articulate and very comfortable pitching opportunities to a range of professionals
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.
Ancestry is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Ancestry will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.