Sr. Sourcer - Recruiting
- Lehi, UT, USA
When you join Ancestry, you join our family tree. Backed by history, science, and technology, we’re creating a new world of connection, innovation, and understanding. Whether it’s reuniting long-lost relatives through DNA or unearthing new family stories from historical records, Ancestry empowers life-changing experiences. With over 10 billion digitized historical records, 100 million family trees, and 14 million DNA kits sold, Ancestry is bringing the power of personal discovery to people around the world.
Ancestry is seeking a Sr. Sourcer to join our Global Talent Acquisition Team. This is a high touch position requiring a passion for developing sourcing strategies, searching for top talent and using critical thinking skills when assessing talent. If you enjoy deep partnerships with G&A, Marketing and Science teams, as well as delivering great candidate experiences, this is the role for you!
- This person will be a key contributor to helping us continue to attract the brightest talent for Ancestry
- You will work with a high performing team, and drive positive candidate experiences, from initial correspondence through offer acceptance
- Work onsite, in close collaboration with the recruiting team, while providing hands-on sourcing, gather market intelligence and building of talent pipeline
What you will do
- Strategically source and partner with recruiters and hiring managers to understand role requirements
- Use recruiting analytics and metrics to make decisions based on data
- Develop and cultivate strong partnerships with hiring teams and influence change throughout the process
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Find engage and activate passive candidates through the use of sourcing tools
- Have a proven track record of collaborating with G&A, Marketing and Science teams
- Naturally curious, obsessive about finding great talent and delivering great candidate experiences
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent
- Be articulate and very comfortable pitching opportunities to Legal, HR, Facilities, Finance, Accounting, Marketing and Science candidates
- Have extensive experience sourcing, interviewing, negotiation offers and closing top candidates
- Have a minimum of 7 years of strategic sourcing experience
- Be experienced in applying analytics and metrics to implement improvements for talent acquisition
- Bachelor's Degree, or relevant amount of experience, required
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.
Ancestry is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Ancestry will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.