German Speaking Customer Solutions Associate
- Dublin, Ireland
Unlock Your Past, Inspire Your Future
Ancestry is looking for passionate Customer Solutions Associates to join our International Member Services Team in Dublin. At Ancestry, people are at the center of our business. We are a tech company with a human mission- to empower journeys of personal discovery to enrich lives. We combine the world’s largest collection of historical records along with Family Trees and cutting edge AncestryDna testing to help our customers unlock new understanding and make meaningful family connections. We want you to come join us on this mission!
Ancestry’s Member Services team focus on delivering exceptional customer service to our members. We are customer obsessed and part of that is working as a team and supporting our fellow team members. Our CSA’s are from diverse fields, nationalities and backgrounds but what they have in common is an enthusiasm for our product, a passion for customer service and an adaptable attitude to the role as it evolves. We are looking for people with curious minds who will bring an excitement to match our innovative product!
But what will you be doing?
- As a Customer Solutions Associate, you’ll be challenged daily, solve head-scratching problems and hear fascinating stories from our members.
- Ancestry Members are passionate about our products and deserve best-in-class support from us; you’ll work with our Members on topics ranging from setting up an account to answering questions about DNA testing.
- Detective work will play a role in resolving some of our members’ concerns and you will work with your manager and team to meet and exceed our targets so that our members have the best experience possible
- Education is key to enhancing the longer-term member experience, so you will help them learn about product features, solutions for family research, and much more.
- We support our members seven days a week from 7am until 9pm. We work on shifts to ensure we are available as often as possible
No previous support experience is required but here are some of the qualities we’re looking for:
- A passion for customer service
- Enjoy meeting challenges and targets with enthusiasm and positivity
- A problem solver who uses clear & concise communication
What are the benefits?
Based in our International HQ in Dublin, Member Services is a constantly changing environment and we have formed strong and supportive teams for you to fit into!
We offer competitive salaries and an amazing benefits package which includes health insurance and dental cover. Here are some things you can look forward to when joining Ancestry Member Services:
- A world-wide subscription that gives you access to the world’s largest online collection of historical records
- AncestryDNA Kit
- Learn from our expert genealogy team in twice a year consultation sessions with ProGenealogist
- 1 month paid training program at the beginning followed by frequent training sessions
- Further Education Reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning for every staff member
- Development Frameworks which create opportunities to gain insights and collaborate with other departments in our International HQ
- Coaching and development support from your manager and team-mates
If you love helping people and are looking for a role that's not your average customer support role, apply now to join the Ancestry family!
Ancestry Inc. is interested in you and we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce with equal opportunities for employment.
By applying for this position you will be supplying personal information to Ancestry Information Operations Company of 52-55 Sir John Rogersons Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland. Your information will also be shared with other companies within the Ancestry group. Your information will be used to assess your suitability for the advertised position. We also will retain the information you provide and use it to consider you for future vacancies and may contact you if such positions arise. If you want us to delete your information at any time please write to the HR team at the above address.
Please note: we do not require assistance from 3rd party recruitment companies at this time