- Lehi, UT, USA
When you join Ancestry, you join our family tree. Backed by history, science, and technology, we’re creating a new world of connection, innovation, and understanding. Whether it’s reuniting long-lost relatives through DNA or unearthing new family stories from historical records, Ancestry empowers life-changing experiences. With over 10 billion digitized historical records, 100 million family trees, and 14 million DNA kits sold, Ancestry is bringing the power of personal discovery to people around the world.
- Generating A/B tests. Handling setup for single page tests and monitoring campaigns.
- Manage code written by front-end developers in both a testing software and CMS solution.
- Scheduling A/B tests and campaign-related code.
- Working with various teams and groups to execute test campaigns across the Ancestry network of companies.
- Experience in self code review and Quality Assurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an accredited 4-year program.
- Intermediate understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with website development processes and CMS publishing.
- Understand A/B testing processes and methodology.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Adobe Target, Optimizely, or another A/B testing tool.
- Experience with web analytics tool (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Heap, etc.).
- Experience with CMS tool.
- Understanding of modern web technology including Node.js, React, Angular etc.
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. (REF1036N)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.