Assistant Site Coordinator - High School After School Program
- San Diego, CA
arc provides leadership development, experiential education opportunities, adventure activities and professional development to camps, after school programs, groups and teams of all kinds through innovative curriculum and one-of-a-kind programming. As an after school and experiential education provider, we customize each program to meet the specific needs of the individual school or group and its community.
arc is currently staffing Assistant Site Coordinators for our High School After School Programs in San Diego. The Assistant Site Coordinator supports the High School Site Coordinator in providing diverse high quality after school programs for high school students. The right candidate will have passion for working with youth, is able to handle multiple tasks, and has great communication and time management skills. Organization to handle large volumes of attendance tracking and students is needed. A skill to develop student recruitment events and promote the arc after school program to students is necessary. This position entails actively supporting the Coordinator of the site in all aspects of programming.
- Experience working with High School students
- Knowledge / experience working in after school programs or youth recreational facilities
- Desire to work outdoors
- Experience in working with ethnic and culturally diverse communities
- Ability to work collaboratively and assist in managing 3rd party vendors
- Strong communication skills—you will be communicating with students, teachers, administration and parents
- Energetic, motivated, outgoing personalities strongly desired
- Experience/ knowledge of marketing events to students with creativity and clarity
- Must know the basics of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
- 60+ College Units completed or in progress
- TB Test Clearance & LiveScan Clearance (Background check)
- Bilingual preferred
Locations: San Diego
Hours: Flexible, but generally 2:00 PM- 6:00 PM, Monday -- Friday, 15 hours per week. Attendance at trainings and meetings is mandatory and scheduled. School holidays and breaks off from work.
Compensation: $12.00 - $14.00 per hr, based on experience
Positions: We have hiring multiple positions! If you have applied before, apply again!
To Apply: Click on APPLY, fill out out online application and upload your Cover Letter and Resume.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines