- Los Angeles, CA
arc provides leadership development, experiential education opportunities, adventure activities and professional development to camps, after school programs, groups and teams of all kinds through innovative curriculum and one-of-a-kind programming. As an after school and experiential education provider, we customize each program to meet the specific needs of the individual school or group and its community.
arc is currently staffing a Development Manager (Business Development/Sales) to be housed at our corporate office in Los Angeles. This position will be responsible for marketing and merchandising various programs and services that arc offers. The right candidate will be able to handle multiple tasks and have great communication and time management skills. Knowledge or experience facilitating similar programs is desired; prior experience working with youth is required.
- Primary sales include but is not limited to rockwalls, teambuilding activities, portable skate park services and adventure retreats
- Drive sales and simultaneously ensure added value to arc clients
- Maintain and build relationships with clients; Clients are based in Southern California
- Continually gain and develop knowledge of arc’s programs so as to ensure each client receives all necessary materials and/or services
- Serve as a positive role model and arc representative to ensure both youth and clients are more than satisfied with arc’s services
- Wholly support arc’s mission/vision in being an integral bridge to school based education programs everywhere
- Some travel and evening hours may be required
- Must have a strong business development strategy (marketing/merchandising)
- Preferably 1-2 years sales/merchandising experience, preferably in the education sector
- Prior experience working with youth
- Familiarity with experiential education highly desired
- Knowledge / experience working in after school programs or youth recreational facilities
- Experience working with ethnic and culturally diverse communities
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
- 60+ College Units completed / in progress or equivalent work experience
- TB Test Clearance & Live Scan Clearance (Background check)
- Bilingual preferred
Locations: Los Angeles Area
Hours: Flex schedule - work from corporate office 3 days and 2 days from home per week
Compensation: $16.00/Hour, Plus HIghly Attainable Commission
Commission: Up to 10% of gross
To Apply: Click on APPLY, fill out out online application and upload your Cover Letter and Resume. Applications that have not been fully filled out will not be considered.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Thank you for applying with arc!