Software Sales - Account Manager
- Framingham, MA
Asure Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:ASUR), headquartered in Austin, Texas, offers intuitive and innovative technologies that enable companies of all sizes and complexities to operate more efficiently. The company ensures a high-performing work environment by integrating its "keep it simple" solutions and expertise to more than 3,500 clients worldwide. Asure Software's suite of solutions range from time and attendance workforce management solutions to asset optimization and meeting room management. For more information, please visit http://www.asuresoftware.com.
Asure Software has thousands of clients that rely on our software every day. The Account Manager (Client Success Manager) is responsible for developing excellent relations with their assigned clients and finding ways that these clients can expand their usage of our software. This expansion can happen by selling the clients more users, modules, professional services and other applications. In addition, the Account Managers are responsible for:
- Gaining a thorough understanding on how each client uses our software
- Calling pro-actively clients to keep them informed of company information
- Surpassing monthly sales goals
- Discovering new contacts within the client
- Conducting presentations online using GoToMeeting
- Creating and deliver proposals to customers
- Closing opportunities over the phone
- Managing the entire sales cycle
- Tracking all activity in Salesforce
- Interfacing closely with the customer support and professional services teams
This is a sales position; the Account Manager is responsible for surpassing monthly sales quotas by selling to their assigned clients. It is a great opportunity to work for the leading company in our space.
- One to three years of sales experience (preferably technology sales)
- Account management experience
- Comfortable selling over the phone
- Experience conducting demonstrations thru GoToMeeting or similar applications
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Highly motivated individual
- BA/BS degree
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
· Local candidates only, no relocation. (Warwick, RI)
· No third party applications.