Asure Software is looking for an ideal candidate to fill our Corporate Controller position based out of Austin, TX reporting to the Chief Financial Officer. This position will lead and direct all corporate accounting functions, including general accounting, SEC reporting, external audit, inventory accounting, property and fixed assets, sales audit, domestic and foreign accounts receivable and payable and payroll.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to be a big picture, strategic thinker with willingness to roll-up their sleeves and execute. They will operate with a sense of urgency and will have proven ability to work across diverse lines of an expanding organization. It is essential that the successful candidate has strong communication and leadership skills, strong management experience, hands-on accounting experience and a desire for problem solving in a non-routine, fast-paced dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will demand the highest standards of self to execute and ensure growth, pursue goals and deliver results in a timely manner. They must work proactively and as a true business partner to the CFO. The candidate must understand the complexity of the business on a global scale, interact effectively across teams and demonstrate astute decision making skills under these conditions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the operations of the Accounting department
- Manage overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Accounting department
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Develop, improve and issue timely and accurate monthly financial records/statements
- Responsible for the filing and coordination of quarterly and annual reports with the Securities and
- Report to Board of Directors when necessary in writing and verbally
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit and interface with outside audit firms
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company polices and applicable laws.
- Other duties as necessary