Commission and Integration Technician/Field Engineer
- Alpharetta, GA
Avenger Engineering was formed by industry leaders whose previous experience in telecommunications left them with one clear goal in mind: To rid wireless carriers and vendors of the problems that hampered their ability to effectively compete in the marketplace. Over a decade later, our staff has proven time and again that performing cutting edge work, while maintaining a distinct focus on our customer’s needs, produces the top-of-the-line results wireless carriers and vendors can use to stay competitive.
Commission & Integration Technician/Field Engineer
The C&I Tech/Field Engineer install, integrate and commissions BTS/RBS and associated equipment. Provides technical advice and information, and identifies complex problems and initiates action to resolve them.
Job description for C&I/Field Engineer:
- Install RAX, TX boards and ET cards.
- Upload software, program BTS/RBS components
- Review and upload commissioning and integration files
- Light civil construction (install conduit pull boxes, conduit, flex conduit).
- Grounding, CAD Weld, adding Ground bars.
- Install H Frames, Telco Back Boards, and Hoffman Boxes.
- Core drilling.
- Install FIF racks in shelters, DC breakers.
- Install Power cable, and terminate power cables in power plants.
- Installing / pulling fiber optic cables.
- Installing SIAD routers for ETTCS.
- Install and terminate copper cabling for T1’s.
- T1 testing.
- Ethernet testing.
- Fiber testing.
- Electrical Antenna tilts.
- Document and picture uploads to Siterra.
- Understanding of, and previous experience in GSM,UMTS, LTE, CDMA technology.
- PREFER NOKIA EXPERIENCE
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience. (MS preferred)
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Travel will be required.
Avenger Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check required.
Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.