- East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow Skilled Nursing Center is a 119 bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility. Our facility consists of three units. We provide a variety of services including top-quality rehabilitation, nursing and long term care services in a family oriented home-like environment. Each member of our staff share some important traits: a genuine enthusiasm for their job, a commitment to teamwork, and a deep sense of caring and compassion for his/her residents.
- Position reports to the Director of Nursing Services
- Some responsibilities include: answering of multi-line phone system. Greets visitors, residents, and vendors, directs them to their destinations within the unit.
- Various computer duties, maintains office machines, medical filing, etc.
- Book resident appointments and transportation
- Prepare charts for Admissions
- Insure documents are completed upon resident discharge
- Maintain organization on unit
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- must be able to work independently and with co-workers.
- must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, patients/residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- must be able to add/subtract/multiply/divide, tell time, and count.
- proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- previous customer service experience.
Berkshire Healthcare is a midsize healthcare, senior care, and senior living company. We own or operate 14 rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities in Massachusetts, Kimball Farms, a lifecare and continuing care retirement community in Lenox, Massachusetts, HospiceCare in the Berkshires for those with life limiting illnesses, and our own pharmacy, IntegriScript.
*Berkshire Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer