Assistant Director of Nursing
- Xenia, OH
Hospitality Homes East is a non-profit, 100-Bed Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Long Term Care facility. Come see why we recently received our 2nd zero-deficiency survey and are the 2012 recipient of the Silver Achievement in Quality & 5-Star, Medicare certified skilled rehabilitation and nursing facility in Xenia, Ohio. Join our team of dedicated and professional staff to make a difference in the lives of those you care for!
Assists in the operations of the Nursing Department in accordance with current Federal, State and facility standards, guidelines and regualtions. Assumes responsibility for Director in her absence. Assist in the overall supervision and provision of optimal achievable quality of nursing care in our facility.
- Has a current RN degree in the state of OH.
- Current CPR certification.
- Five years of Supervisory experience.
- 3 to 5 years of long term care experience preferred.
- Ability to manage people. Ability to communicate effectively in writing as well as verbally.
- Ability to successfully relate and respond to the needs of management, employees and residents.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of the nursing department.
Berkshire Healthcare is a midsize healthcare and senior-services company. We are the largest nonprofit, long-term care company in Massachusetts. We own or operate 17 rehabilitation and nursing facilities (14 in Massachusetts, one in Ohio, and one in Pennsylvania), and Kimball Farms, a lifecare retirement community in Lenox, Massachusetts.