We’re really excited about this year’s “Hiring Success 17” Talent Acquisition Conference, and think that you’re really going to love it. We’ve lined up some amazing speakers, educational breakout sessions, and other things to take your recruiting to the next level. With so many recruiters, analysts, and industry leaders to mingle with, we guarantee you’ll learn something new!
There are so many things to get excited about! We’ll be announcing more of them as Hiring Success 17 gets closer, but to whet your appetite, here are 3 reasons why you and your recruiting team need to attend HS17:
Expand Your Recruiting Horizons
We want you to get the most out of Hiring Success 17. Besides our main stage presentations, breakout sessions, and networking opportunities, we’ll also have plenty of other opportunities for you to expand your recruiting functionality, including:
- The Genius Bar: where our professional services team will give you and your team free consulting to your hardest recruiting questions.
- The User Experience Lab: we love building features with our customers, and our product team will be there to collaborate with you. Get a chance to influence how SmartRecruiters will look and work in the future.
- The Partner Expo: with so many integrations in our marketplace, it’s sometimes hard to know where to start! Get ahead of the curve on new, innovative technologies with our partners to help extend the functionality of your SmartRecruiters suite.
Need help convincing your boss to let you come?
Use our Justify Your Trip letter template!
Network with Industry Leaders
Hiring Success is the place to meet recruiting thought leaders, industry trailblazers, and recruiters of all skill sizes. It’s the perfect place to not only refine your recruiting skills, but rub shoulders with more than 300 of the smartest minds in recruiting. Have you seen who’s coming yet?
We’ll all share our best practices, case studies with companies, and SmartRecruiters customer stories to help your recruiting team achieve the results you’ll need for the next year.
And most importantly, you’ll forge new relationships with other recruiting minds during our meals, breaks, parties, and sessions.
Learn The Latest Recruiting Best Practices
Every recruiter and hiring manager should be up to date with the latest in trends and technology in the Talent Acquisition space. To get your team up to date, we’ll have:
- Success Circles: small, group-facilitated discussions on recruitment best practices.
- Breakout Sessions: 25 targeted presentations from thought leaders and industry innovators to get a peek into the future of TA in 2017 and beyond.
- SHRM credits for sessions you attend.
There are so many learning opportunities, and you can tailor your time to make sure you participate in the sessions that will best fulfill your hiring team’s needs for the next year.
Don’t wait on getting tickets to the hottest recruiting event of the year. Register to lock in the lowest ticket price as early bird pricing is expiring soon!
With so much to do, it’s hard to justify skipping it. And if you need help convincing your boss to let you come, our Justify Your Trip letter template can assist you in finding the resources you need.