Today, we’re officially announcing The Hiring Success ‘17 conference, hosted on April 10-12, 2017, at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco.
During Hiring Success ’17, talent acquisition leaders will come together to reinvent recruiting and exchange ideas for making the best hires. The event will include opportunities to learn from talent acquisition leaders at top companies, including:
- Michael Ross from VISA.
- Jeanette Ercila and Saumya Chopra from Square.
- Sarah Wilson from Indigo.
- Jason Fisher from Dollar Financial Group.
- Tony Le from IAC Publishing.
- Erika Keough from MicroStrategy.
- Jerome Ternynck, CEO of SmartRecruiters.
- And many more!
Building on the success of Hiring Success ’16, SmartRecruiters plans to make next year’s event even larger than this year’s by expanding to two full days of sessions on recruiting and HRIT best practices as well as product innovation.
Highlights from Hiring Success ’16
Hiring Success ’17 will include educational breakout sessions featuring customer experiences and networking opportunities. Breakout sessions include:
- Reaching the best candidates and optimizing for full-process throughput.
- Career websites – what works and what doesn’t.
- Managing compliance across the world.
- Scorecards as a tool for higher-quality and more compliant hiring decisions.
- Prioritizing, implementing and managing integrations for your TA ecosystem.
“SmartRecruiters is excited to welcome industry leaders and experts to San Francisco for our second annual event,” said Jerome Ternynck, Founder & CEO of SmartRecruiters. “Hiring Success ’17 will bring together the great minds of the industry, who will work together and innovate in order to continue the transformation of talent acquisition at their companies.”