So many talent acquisition executives told us that Hiring Success 17 was one of the most inspirational, innovative, and engaging recruiting events they’ve attended. We’re energized and hard at work, creating an even more amazing event — Hiring Success 18. It will be held from March 12 – 14, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco.
Did you miss Hiring Success 17? Make sure to check out the HS17 highlights video.
Bigger and more impressive than ever, Hiring Success 18 will include:
- 5 breakout tracks with over 100 sessions covering the entire universe of recruiting topic
- More hands-on learning and interactive problem-solving sessions with peers
- Networking and social events to meet colleagues and experts from around the world
Sign up now to receive updates and a special letter you can use to justify your trip.
Be sure to book your calendars now for March 12 – 14, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco. We hope to see you there!
Did you miss Hiring Success 17?
Check out the highlights in this video.
Keynote Speakers included
- Michael Ross, EVP of Human Resources at Visa
- Stacy Zapar, Founder of Tenfold
- Matt Charney, Executive Editor for RecruitingDaily
- Lou Adler, CEO of The Adler Group
Some of the topics discussed
- Women in Tech
- Closing the Gender Gap at All Ranks of the Business
- Diversity Sourcing and Hiring Practices
- Artificial Intelligence
- Optimizing the End-to-End Candidate Journey
If you weren’t at Hiring Success 17, you missed out on all this and more.
Don’t make that mistake again. Make sure you’re at Hiring Success 18 this March. We’ve got big plans – so watch this blog for updates.