The HR Technology Conference and Expo is one of the most anticipated events in the HR community, and it’s back in Vegas this year from October 10 – 13. Every year, thousands gather to learn the latest HR best practices and rub shoulders with the industry trailblazers. Of course that means the SmartRecruiters team will be out in full force at the show, and we want to see you there!
With 12 learning tracks and over 70 high-caliber breakout sessions, there will be plenty to learn and take back to your company with you. Here are some of the sessions you definitely won’t want to miss:
- From Moonshots to Roofshots: What Everyone Gets Wrong About Innovation and How to Get It Right
- Laszlo Bock, Advisor, Author and former SVP of People Operations at Google/Alphabet
- HR Tech 20/20: The Talent Acquisition Journey Forward
- Elaine Orler, CEO and Founder of Talent Function Group
- 20 Years of HR Tech: A Look Back and a Look Forward at the Next 20 Years
- Bill Kutik, Chair Emeritus at HR Technology Conference
- Jason Averbook, Founder of LeapGen
- Stacey Valy Panayiotou, Global Head of Talent & Development at The Coca-Cola Company
- Carlos Rodriguez, CEO of ADP, Inc.
- Ray Wang, Founder of Constellation Research
- Steve Boese, Co-Chair at HR Technology Conference
- Digital HR: A New Architecture for Technology
- Josh Bersin, Principal at Deloitte Consulting
Click here to see the full agenda.
And while you’re there, be sure to visit SmartRecruiters at booth 1954 for swag giveaways, hourly raffles, previews into our product roadmap, and new product features and demos. You don’t want to miss it!
See you at #hrtechconf in Vegas!