Hello out there in SmartRecruiters land! It’s the holiday season, which means we come bearing 🎁GIFTS🎀 in the form of new features! We release new features every month, and this month is extra special because it includes ideas submitted by you in our SmartIdeas feature forum. So without further ado, here are the great new capabilities included in the December release.
1. Hiring Plan Analytics
Last month, we introduced Pipeline Analytics (the best way to get a glance of your entire hiring process). This month, we’re made these hiring analytics more powerful with Hiring Plan Analytics!
Hiring Plan Analytics provide insight into your hiring plan through real-time reports that track hiring progress against goals. They also allow you to drill into time-to-hire and time-to-start metrics to better understand opportunities for improvement across all your company’s departments and locations.
You can learn more about all of the Recruiting Analytics in the SmartRecruiters TA Platform here.
2. Notifications Bell on Mobile
Nothing is more important to hiring today than having all of your information available on your phone📱! We introduced the notification bell to SmartRecruiters in the October 2015 release. Now that same bell is available in the SmartRecruiters mobile app, allowing you to stay up to date from anywhere when something in your hiring process needs your attention. We all know that Time-to-Hire is important, and you can drive it faster by managing your hiring process while standing in line for a delicious latte! ☕️☕️☕️
3. New Marketplace Partners
We love our partners, and these new integrations will make your hiring process even easier.
- Psychometra: Send your candidate a quick assessment that discovers their cognitive abilities and personality.
- Skillmeter: This ensures you’re hiring successfully by pre-selecting candidates based on their actual skills and knowledge.
- Kentech: They provide investigative background check technologies, combining experience in both high tech and high touch solutions.
4. ✨Delightful Enhancements!
We can’t forget to tell you about all the little things that make up using SmartRecruiters even better:
- Candidate fields can now be created as dropdowns. You’re no longer restricted to free text!
- Search works even better in publisher, because now you can put a space between the first and last name. Similar names problem: eliminated!
- Candidates can now accept offers from the candidate portal.
- Candidate information now auto-populates in the offer or new hire section in a candidate’s record.
- When a candidate is in review, they will receive an email notification. No more extra emails from candidates asking if you saw their resume 🚫✉️!
- Candidates can now reply to messages in the candidate portal.
- When candidates apply to multiple jobs, and are rejected from one, they will be automatically moved to New on their next application.
- Users can now see what their job ad will look like live using the “preview” button.
- User can configure single-select candidate fields and use them via Public API.
- User can set values for a candidate for all types of candidate fields via Public API.
And that’s it. Happy holidays from all of us at SmartRecruiters. And if you have any ideas for future features, we’re listening: just head over our SmartIdeas feature forum!
You might also want to check out the What’s New page to see details of this release and all its predecessors. We’ll see you next month with more awesome features!