Last month we announced our first photo contest. Our challenge, “picture the job you want.” We wanted to know what your #SmartJob looked like. We got some great entries so it wasn’t easy to decide which of the SMART jobs was the SMARTEST of them all. Our contestants imagined a world where their job is their dream (that’s a Smart way to live). Here are the winners:
10. This #SmartJob photo is filled with creativity. Who doesn’t want a chance to express themselves through their work?
Photo by: @RunTheOffice
9. Professional athlete is a #SmartJob most kids dream about.
Photo by @Bejo13
8. Ahh… to be paid to taste great food and wine. Double #SmartJob.
Photo by @CPatric2
7. Going to the moon, “That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.” Definitely a #SmartJob.
6. Someone that Gives Labor is the owner of a #SmartJob. This recruiter is in Mexico! (PS. That means #SmartJob Photo Contest went international.)
5. This #SmartJob is keeping the people of Kansas healthy, an important role indeed.
4. Being a public safety office takes bravery. At NYU you even get a cool smart car. That’s a #SmartJob.
3. Jungle cat or recruiter? One thing you can be sure of is a #SmartJob guarantees some fun.
2. The NYU Women’s Basketball Coach has quite a view. Being active AND living in New York, #SmartJob.
And the Grand Prize Winner… DRUMROLL PLEASE!
1. Not everyone has a #SmartJob smart enough to be working with human cells. Cool picture, even cooler job.
Thanks everyone for participating! We hope you had fun picturing your #SmartJob. And remember, “You never work a day in your life if you chose a job you love.”