San Francisco is the place to be on April 26 if corporate recruiting is important to you. That’s because Hiring Success ’16, the SmartRecruiters user conference, will feature successful TA practitioners in detailed breakout sessions and luminaries in general session panel discussions. These experts will share tips, tricks, insights and results that TA professionals will find useful and inspiring.
Jerome Ternynck will headline a powerhouse set of TA visionaries during the general sessions of Hiring Success ’16. The founder & CEO of SmartRecruiters will share his vision for how hiring success transforms companies in the Talent Economy. He’ll also make major announcements about where the SmartRecruiters Platform is heading.
Jerome will then be joined on stage by many of today’s most insightful TA luminaries.
- Katherine Jones, Director of Research, Talent Information Systems at Mercer: Bersin’s longtime VP of HCM Technology Research is renowned for bridging technology and theory with the practical world of today’s TA challenges.
- Mark Stelzner, Founder/Managing Principal of IA HR: Mark is the acknowledged master of business cases for HR transformation.
- Jason Averbook, HR Thought Leader: Jason is highly regarded in the industry for providing penetrating insights into best practices, both from his time at the Marcus Buckingham Company and before.
- Kyle Lagunas, Founder & Principal Analyst at Lighthouse Research & Advisory: Kyle’s well regarded Lightpaper entitled The Talent Acquisition Platform: The Case for a Modern System is one example among many of his well researched forward vision.
- Jeff Diana, Chief People Officer of Atlassian: Once on the vendor side of TA software, Jeff is now a customer. Atlassian is a huge corporate success story, including as a global user of the SmartRecruiters TA Platform.
Customer Breakout Speakers
- Tony Le, Sr. Director of Global Recruiting for IAC Publishing will speak on Inbound Isn’t Dead. Watch this short video for a taste of what he will cover.
- Ethan Medeiros, Sr. Tech Recruiter at Pluralsight, will speak on using scorecards, structured feedback & fact-based hiring in a session entitled Making The Right Hire.
- Cesar Rosales, Retail & Corporate Recruiter at Skechers, will speak on Maximizing Advertising ROI. Skechers is now the second-largest athletic shoe company in America.
- Andy Farrell, head of recruiting at Alfresco, will speak on leveraging KPIs, real-time dashboards and embedded insights in a session entitled Small Data, Big Impact.
- Tony Lopez, head of recruiting at Illumio, will speak on creating a Transparent Hiring Process to drive better hiring outcomes.
- Morgan Wilson from global logistics company Expeditors will speak about Best Practices for Decentralized Hiring, explaining how his lean team is empowering local hiring managers around the world.
- Shaye Cole, Atlassian’s Head of Recruiting & Talent Operations, will explain how to plan and execute a global rollout.
- Jason Fisher from DFC Global will speak about High Volume Screening for the High Volume Org, a session that will be of interest to retailers and other high volume hirers.
Wow! That’s a lot of learning and networking in one day. (Good thing there’s going to be great party that night.) Now you understand why San Francisco is the place to be on April 26 if hiring success is important to you.