A business to business website should give a great experience while providing the demanded service. We created a new website with the goal of being easy and effective for you and your business.
As Leonardo Da Vinci said and Steve Jobs popularized, “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” This new website is designed to get people hiring in minutes.
To provide everything you need and nothing you don’t, we cut, we evolved, we cut more, and we created. With less jargon (and frankly, less words), the messaging is candid and clear. The layout is clean; we eliminated all columns filled with links and widgets for more intuitive navigation.
The goal of the website is to drive conversions. We reduced the number of fields per conversion. The signup panel is now accessible on every page, allowing you to signup, anytime from any page in your browsing experience. Even YOU could signup right now, or when you’re done reading this cool post. On SmartRecruiters.com, signup is seamless from wherever you are.
Content wise, we focused on what matters. It turned out to be just 7 Pages:
- Product > Its so important, we have it on the homepage.
- Testimonials > Customers are the best voice. Customers are our voice.
- About & Careers > Short company background, video, and our open jobs.
- Zero Unemployment > What we believe in – our purpose as a company.
- Help > A deep dive into the product, and everything you might want to know.
- News > What we’ve been up to and what people are saying about us.
- Blog > Our contribution to share and make the world a more welcoming place.
And that’s that.
Ahead we have a Store Page, which will feature the growing ecosystem of our wonderful partners … and a Developer Page for access to APIs, Widget, WordPress plugin, etc.
So what do you think? Did we get it right? What do you like / don’t like?